SSCP Strip - 智慧平疤貼條裝
5 Different Size:
- XS: 5cm x 1.5cm x 6cm
- S: 7.5cm x 1.5cm x 6cm
- M: 10cm x 1.5cm x 6cm
- L: 12.5cm x 1.5cm x 6cm
- XL: 15cm x 1.5cm x 6cm
Packaging : 1 Strip + 1 Pressure Band
包裝: 1條平疤貼+ 1片壓力貼
Remind : Pressure Band needs to be replaced in around 5-7 days. (Pressure Band can be purchased separately)
Any questions during the ordering or shipment details, please contact Mr. Lam @63564326 ( with WhatsApp ) and email : firstname.lastname@example.org
如在購買或運輸細節上有任何問題, 請聯絡林先生, 電話 : 63564326 ( 連WhatsApp) 或電郵: email@example.com.
1pcs / Box
- Flattening, fading and softening red and raised scars - old and new
- Prevents formation of scar on healed wounds
- Can be trimmed to conform to different body contours - concave or convex surfaces
- Comfortable, durable and re-usable
- Safe to use on children and adults
Instructions for use：
- Wash hands before use.
- Gently clean the scar and surrounding skin with clean warm water. Thoroughly dry the scar and surrounding skin.
- Measure the length of the Surgical Scar
- Remove the plastic sheet of the SSCP. If necessary, cut to exactly the size of the scar. Apply SSCP adhesive side to the scar, without stretching.
- Take out the Pressure Band (need to purchase separately). Remove the plastic sheet and apply the adhesive side to the one end of SSCP (about 25mm), stretch the pressure band along the SSCP to the other end of SSCP with 25mm covered on the skin.
- Pressure will be generated to the Scar with optimal pressure of 15-25mm Hg.
- Checked the skin conditions of the scar after 2 hours. For first two days use SSCP for 4 hours . For the next two days use 8 hours and continue to increase by two hours per day until 20 hours a day. It is suggested that after 6-8 hours of wearing, take out the SSCP & Pressure band and let the skin rest for one hour. If possible, massage the skin with ointment.
- Clean the Pressure Band and SSCP with hand soap, rinse and drip dry . Clean and dry the Pressure Band more often if the weather is humid or patient engaged heavily in manual or sport activities.
- When Pressure Band and SSCP begins to wear off or cleaning is difficult, it should be replaced.
- Never apply to an open or infected wounds or over scabs or stitches.
- Do not apply ointments or creams under SSCP.
- If used properly but skin irritation still occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.