Smart Pressure Band - 智慧壓力貼
Size: 100cm x 5cm
Any questions during the ordering or shipment details, please contact Mr. Li @63564326 ( with WhatsApp ) and email : firstname.lastname@example.org
如在購買或運輸細節上有任何問題, 請聯絡李先生, 電話 : 63564326 ( 連WhatsApp) 或電郵: email@example.com.
1pcs / Box
- Soft and low adhesion suitable to use on sensitive skin.
- Extremely well attached on the skin.
- Durable holding power during shower.
- Durable repeating use for maximum 5 times.
- Safe to use on children and adults
Instructions for use：
- Wash hands before use.
- Gently clean the scar and surrounding skin with clean warm water. Thoroughly dry the scar and surrounding skin.
- Measure the length of the Surgical Scar.
- Remove the plastic sheet of the SSCP(need to purchase separately), If necessary, cut to exactly the size of the scar. Apply SSCP adhesive side to the scar, without stretching.
- Take out the Pressure Band. Remove the plastic sheet and apply the adhesive side to the one end of SSCP (about 25mm), stretch the pressure band along the SSCP to the other end of SSCP with 25mm covered on the skin.
- Pressure will be generated to the Scar with optimal pressure of 15-25mm Hg.
- Checked the skin conditions of the scar after 2 hours. For first two days use SSCP for 4 hours . For the next two days use 8 hours and continue to increase by two hours per day until 20 hours a day. It is suggested that after 6-8 hours of wearing, take out the SSCP & Pressure band and let the skin rest for one hour. If possible, massage the skin with ointment.
- Clean the Pressure Band and SSCP with hand soap or just water, rinse and drip dry . Clean and dry the Pressure Band more often if the weather is humid or patient engaged heavily in manual or sport activities.
- When Pressure Band and SSCP begins to wear off or cleaning is difficult, it should be replaced.
- Never apply to an open or infected wounds or over scabs or stitches.
- Do not apply ointments or creams under SSCP / Pressure Band.
- If used properly but skin irritation still occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.